No I Won’t And You Can’t Make Me!
Effectively Dealing with Power Struggles.
This workshop will provide tools to effectively deal with power struggles. Specifically, parents will learn why kids love to power struggle, how to get out of them when you get into one and how to prevent power struggles from happening in the first place.
* Learn the pitfalls that escalate and turn a power struggle into revenge
* Get kids to listen the first time you tell them
* How to cure kids that don't listen
* Learn how to instill responsibility and teach respect
* Learn how to be both kind AND firm with discipline
* Create teamwork and fun
* Reduce the hassles, tantrums and tears
This is hands-on learning, not a boring lecture.
All parents will receive a Dial-A-Discipline Wheel
Register early, space is limited to the first 15 parents that register.
$35 Per Parent in advance, $40 at the door
$50 Per Couple in advance , $60 at the door
Monday, March 11th, 6:30-9:00pm